Monday, July 29, 2013

News 29.07.2013

Hey
Thanks for all the support and downloads , I will be busy this week till 5 Aug i guess due to my exams and my BDay!!I won't be able to support too much and since there are no major changes in the github (i think due to JB4.3) if the next version is based JB 4.3 ,I guess it will take some time for me to again do the repo sync(takes almost 100 hours here in India) and build again.And if few devices don't get 4.3 from CM it will be very hard for me to support you people.
And the devices will receive updates upon my wish....I will try to update asap but for the no of devices i am working right now is very big and it will take around 2-3 weeks after 4.3 drops on laptop...

And Thanks a lot to all my donors, I have upgraded my data usage limit to 180 GB . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment