Tuesday, July 9, 2013

About Ilusion

IllusionRom is forked from Slim Sources and my build are completely unofficial

I will be providing weekly updates mainly and don't expect me to fix every bug .
I will try my best to fix everything and help everyone

FEATURES

  • Dark UI
  • Permissions Management
  • LCD Density Settings
  • Illusion Settings & ROM Control:
  • Privacy Guard
  • Dual Pane
  • Low Battery Warning
  • cLock
  • Custom Hardware Keys
  • Widgets Viewpager
  • Notification Drawer Options
  • Power sound on plug-in/plug-out
  • Custom Lockscreen Sliders & Shortcuts
  • Navbar Customizations
  • PIE Controls
  • Power Menu Controls
  • Power Widget Settings
  • Custom QuickSettings
  • Custom Statusbar Options
  • Custom Sounds Settings
  • Custom Phone Settings
  • Custom MMS Settings
  • Integrated Superuser
  • Trebuchet
  • ......Much more in detail

No comments:

Post a Comment